Jennifer King, DO
Dr. Jennifer King is a pediatric sports medicine physician at the Hawaii Pacific Health Bone & Joint Centers. She sees patients at both Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center. She completed her pediatric residency at Cooper University Hospital in New Jersey and her sports medicine fellowship at Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
During her fellowship, King provided medical coverage for Rutgers University, Georgian Court University, and Holmdel High School, as well as coverage for the Olympic Development Program for Soccer and Little League Baseball.
King has a special interest in dance and performance medicine, injury prevention, and the female athlete. She has been practicing in Hawaii since 2008.
Recent Articles by Dr. Jennifer King
Research is showing that as the amount of shut-eye goes down, injury rates go up. read more
Recognizing the signs and symptoms of a concussion is key to making sure your child gets the treatment he or she needs. read more
Injury-prevention pointers to keep you on your feet. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging