Suzanna Grima, MD
Dr. Suzanna Grima is a dermatologist with the Straub Medical Center – Mililani Clinic. Grima attended the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and completed her residency in dermatology at the University of South Florida. Her special interests include diagnosing and caring for skin cancers, pigmented lesions, acne, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema, melasma as well as cosmetic and procedural dermatology.
In her free time, she enjoys travel, yoga, golf, spicy food and spending time with family and friends.
Recent Articles by Dr. Suzanna Grima
Melasma is often stubborn to treat, but the condition can be improved with a good skincare regimen and close follow-up with a dermatologist. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones