Spencer Chang, MD
Board certified in orthopedics, Dr. Spencer Chang specializes in the treatment of upper and lower extremity sports injuries, as well as foot and ankle problems.
Chang serves as the orthopedic consult for the World Surf League and the USATF National Medical Advisor for Pole Vault Development. He also served as the volunteer pole vault coach for the University of Hawaii at Manoa (2004-2017).
Recent Articles by Dr. Spencer Chang
Taking a closer look at the extent of the pro surfer's serious foot injury. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones