Spencer Chang, MD
Board certified in orthopedics, Dr. Spencer Chang specializes in the treatment of upper and lower extremity sports injuries, as well as foot and ankle problems.
Chang serves as the orthopedic consult for the World Surf League and the USATF National Medical Advisor for Pole Vault Development. He also served as the volunteer pole vault coach for the University of Hawaii at Manoa (2004-2017).
Recent Articles by Dr. Spencer Chang
The Lisfranc Tear: Examining Kelly Slater’s Extreme Foot Injury
Taking a closer look at the extent of the pro surfer's serious foot injury. read moreThe Lisfranc Tear: Examining Kelly Slater’s Extreme Foot Injury
- Stroke Awareness: When Every Second Counts
- A Well-Stocked Safety Kit is Key to Surviving a Natural Disaster
- Common Signs of Colon Cancer to Discuss with Your Doc
- Can You Liven Up Your Liver with a Detox?
- Safety Tips to Prevent Burns & Scalds When in the Kitchen with Kids
- Uncovering the Causes of Pregnancy Cravings