Spencer Chang, MD
Board certified in orthopedics, Dr. Spencer Chang specializes in the treatment of upper and lower extremity sports injuries, as well as foot and ankle problems.
Chang serves as the orthopedic consult for the World Surf League and the USATF National Medical Advisor for Pole Vault Development. He also served as the volunteer pole vault coach for the University of Hawaii at Manoa (2004-2017).
Recent Articles by Dr. Spencer Chang
Taking a closer look at the extent of the pro surfer's serious foot injury. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging