Darryl Glaser, MD
Dr. Darryl Glaser is a pediatric oncologist at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children.
Glaser attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. He completed his pediatrics residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, where he also completed a pediatric hematology-oncology fellowship at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas.
An assistant professor of pediatrics with the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Glaser has been practicing at Kapiolani since 1999.
Recent Articles by Dr. Darryl Glaser
Hearing that your child has cancer is overwhelming, but knowing what to expect can help deciding what comes next. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones