Charles Kim, MD
Dr. Charles Kim joined Pali Momi Medical Center in 1998 and is board certified in urology. He is the medical director of robotic surgery at Pali Momi and also serves as an assistant clinical professor for the University of Hawaii Cancer Center.
His interests include robotic surgery, laparoscopy, urologic reconstructive surgery and specific cancer treatments.
In his free time, Kim promotes an active lifestyle with hobbies that include swimming and surfing.
Recent Articles by Dr. Charles Kim
New standards of testing are more accurate in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. read more
Certain lifestyle adjustments that benefit your overall health – eating well, exercising, etc. – go a long way toward preventing cancer. read more
How this new procedure is rapidly becoming the standard of care for prostate biopsies. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging