Charles Kim, MD
Dr. Charles Kim joined Pali Momi Medical Center in 1998 and is board certified in urology. He is the medical director of robotic surgery at Pali Momi and also serves as an assistant clinical professor for the University of Hawaii Cancer Center.
His interests include robotic surgery, laparoscopy, urologic reconstructive surgery and specific cancer treatments.
In his free time, Kim promotes an active lifestyle with hobbies that include swimming and surfing.
Recent Articles by Dr. Charles Kim
New standards of testing are more accurate in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. read more
Certain lifestyle adjustments that benefit your overall health – eating well, exercising, etc. – go a long way toward preventing cancer. read more
How this new procedure is rapidly becoming the standard of care for prostate biopsies. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones