Charles Kim, MD
Dr. Charles Kim joined Pali Momi Medical Center in 1998 and is board certified in urology. He is the medical director of robotic surgery at Pali Momi and also serves as an assistant clinical professor for the University of Hawaii Cancer Center.
His interests include robotic surgery, laparoscopy, urologic reconstructive surgery and specific cancer treatments.
In his free time, Kim promotes an active lifestyle with hobbies that include swimming and surfing.
Recent Articles by Dr. Charles Kim
New Biomarkers to Measure Prostate Cancer Risk Save Men Time, Money & Pain
New standards of testing are more accurate in the diagnosis of prostate cancer. read moreNew Biomarkers to Measure Prostate Cancer Risk Save Men Time, Money & Pain
4 Preventive Practices to Reduce Your Prostate Cancer Risk
Certain lifestyle adjustments that benefit your overall health – eating well, exercising, etc. – go a long way toward preventing cancer. read more4 Preventive Practices to Reduce Your Prostate Cancer Risk
MRI-Guided Prostate Biopsies: A New and More Accurate Way
How this new procedure is rapidly becoming the standard of care for prostate biopsies. read moreMRI-Guided Prostate Biopsies: A New and More Accurate Way
- Stroke Awareness: When Every Second Counts
- A Well-Stocked Safety Kit is Key to Surviving a Natural Disaster
- Common Signs of Colon Cancer to Discuss with Your Doc
- Can You Liven Up Your Liver with a Detox?
- Safety Tips to Prevent Burns & Scalds When in the Kitchen with Kids
- Uncovering the Causes of Pregnancy Cravings