Tyler Chihara, DPM
Dr. Tyler Chihara is a board-certified foot surgeon with Kauai Medical Clinic. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Raised on Kauai, Chihara is a graduate of Kauai High School and Loyola Marymount University.
Today, Chihara lives with his wife and two children in Lihue. In his spare time he enjoys enriching the Kauai community through various service opportunities, ocean paddling, exploring the outdoors and especially snowboarding.
Recent Articles by Dr. Tyler Chihara
5 foot care tips to keep your risk of developing injury or infection. read more
While comfortable, slippers (aka flip-flops) may be hurting more than just your fashion cred. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones