Tyler Chihara, DPM
Dr. Tyler Chihara is a board-certified foot surgeon with Kauai Medical Clinic. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Raised on Kauai, Chihara is a graduate of Kauai High School and Loyola Marymount University.
Today, Chihara lives with his wife and two children in Lihue. In his spare time he enjoys enriching the Kauai community through various service opportunities, ocean paddling, exploring the outdoors and especially snowboarding.
Recent Articles by Dr. Tyler Chihara
5 foot care tips to keep your risk of developing injury or infection. read more
While comfortable, slippers (aka flip-flops) may be hurting more than just your fashion cred. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging