Tracy Snow Mills, DO
Dr. Tracy Snow Mills is a board-certified family medicine physician with Kauai Medical Clinic and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Prior to her medical career, Dr. Snow Mills worked at NASA as an astronaut trainer and flight controller specializing in extravehicular activity (aka spacewalks).
Recent Articles by Dr. Tracy Snow Mills
With growing average life expectancy, osteoporosis screening and treatment is becoming increasingly important. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging