Tracy Snow Mills, DO
Dr. Tracy Snow Mills is a board-certified family medicine physician with Kauai Medical Clinic and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Prior to her medical career, Dr. Snow Mills worked at NASA as an astronaut trainer and flight controller specializing in extravehicular activity (aka spacewalks).
Recent Articles by Dr. Tracy Snow Mills
With growing average life expectancy, osteoporosis screening and treatment is becoming increasingly important. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones