Sian Yik Lim, MD
Dr. Sian Yik Lim is a rheumatologist who has a special interest in osteoporosis, gout and ultrasound-guided joint injections. He is a certified clinical densitometrist certified by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry.
A graduate of the Ultrasound School of North American Rheumatologists, Lim is one of the few rheumatologists in Hawaii who has received additional training in musculoskeletal ultrasound. He also has completed the American College of Rheumatology's musculoskeletal ultrasound certification in rheumatology.
In his free time, Lim enjoys spending time outdoors, photography and traveling. He also is proficient in Chinese, Japanese and Malay language.
Recent Articles by Dr. Sian Yik Lim
How the dynamic duo of vitamin D and calcium can help reduce your risk of fractures caused by osteoporosis. read more
Simple steps you can take to reduce stress on your spine. read more
Build a strong foundation for healthy bones with these calcium-rich foods and supplements. read more
Learn how this new technology is helping in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic diseases. read more
Protect bones from turning brittle with these healthy lifestyle tips. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones