Sam Evans, MD
Dr. Sam Evans is a pulmonologist at Straub Medical Center. A fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of both the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the American Thoracic Society, Evans also practices internal medicine and critical care medicine.
In his free time, he enjoys surfing, hiking and playing the guitar and piano.
Recent Articles by Dr. Sam Evans
This screening option can lower the risk of death from lung cancer by 20 percent in people considered most at risk. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones