Sam Evans, MD
Dr. Sam Evans is a pulmonologist at Straub Medical Center. A fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of both the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the American Thoracic Society, Evans also practices internal medicine and critical care medicine.
In his free time, he enjoys surfing, hiking and playing the guitar and piano.
Recent Articles by Dr. Sam Evans
This screening option can lower the risk of death from lung cancer by 20 percent in people considered most at risk. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging