Nick Crawford, MD
Dr. Nick Crawford is an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine physician with the Hawaii Pacific Health Bone & Joint Centers at Straub and Pali Momi. A former NCAA athlete, Dr. Crawford is a team physician for the University of Hawaii and a supporter of high school and club-level sports. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and is an affiliate of STOP Sports Injuries.
Recent Articles by Dr. Nick Crawford
Get Hip to Three Common Sports Injuries in Young Athletes
Coaches and parents should stay alert to signs of these different hip injuries. read moreGet Hip to Three Common Sports Injuries in Young Athletes
The Ins & Outs of a Common Baseball Injury
Several tips to keep you in the game throughout your life. read moreThe Ins & Outs of a Common Baseball Injury
- Stroke Awareness: When Every Second Counts
- A Well-Stocked Safety Kit is Key to Surviving a Natural Disaster
- Common Signs of Colon Cancer to Discuss with Your Doc
- Can You Liven Up Your Liver with a Detox?
- Safety Tips to Prevent Burns & Scalds When in the Kitchen with Kids
- Uncovering the Causes of Pregnancy Cravings