Mark Baker, MD
Dr. Mark Baker is an emergency medicine physician at Pali Momi Medical Center and Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. He is certified in both clinical informatics and emergency medicine.
Baker received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University and completed his residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He has been affiliated with Hawaii Pacific Health since 1989.
Recent Articles by Dr. Mark Baker
Training tips to get you through your race and keep you smiling at the end! read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- In Defense of Carbs: Why They Can Still Work for Your Eating Plan
- Ocean Safety Advice for Your Beach Baby
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- What Does the Appendix Do & Other Questions About the Body’s Mystery Organ
- Save Your Skin from the Effects of Sun, Smoke & Other Signs of Aging