Mark Baker, MD
Dr. Mark Baker is an emergency medicine physician at Pali Momi Medical Center and Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. He is certified in both clinical informatics and emergency medicine.
Baker received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University and completed his residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He has been affiliated with Hawaii Pacific Health since 1989.
Recent Articles by Dr. Mark Baker
How to Have Fun Running a Race ... & Not Bonk!
Training tips to get you through your race and keep you smiling at the end! read moreHow to Have Fun Running a Race ... & Not Bonk!
- Stroke Awareness: When Every Second Counts
- A Well-Stocked Safety Kit is Key to Surviving a Natural Disaster
- Common Signs of Colon Cancer to Discuss with Your Doc
- Can You Liven Up Your Liver with a Detox?
- Safety Tips to Prevent Burns & Scalds When in the Kitchen with Kids
- Uncovering the Causes of Pregnancy Cravings