Mark Baker, MD
Dr. Mark Baker is an emergency medicine physician at Pali Momi Medical Center and Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. He is certified in both clinical informatics and emergency medicine.
Baker received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University and completed his residency at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. He has been affiliated with Hawaii Pacific Health since 1989.
Recent Articles by Dr. Mark Baker
Training tips to get you through your race and keep you smiling at the end! read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones