Jill Inouye, MD
Dr. Jill Inouye is a sports medicine physician and an assistant clinical professor of Family Medicine and Community Health at the University of Hawaii at Manoa's John A. Burns School of Medicine. She previously had served as head team physician for the UH Athletics Department from 2016 to 2018.
In addition to covering athletic events, her interests include helping people remain active and return to activity after injury, managing concussions, nutrition, the female athlete triad and learning more about musculoskeletal ultrasounds.
In her free time, Inouye enjoys spending time with her family and jogging.
Recent Articles by Dr. Jill Inouye
Diet and exercise have many benefits on people’s health and well-being, but is there a point when too much exercise and a strict diet can be detrimental to someone’s health? read more
Plantar fasciitis and patellar tendinopathy are two all-too-common injuries in the sports medicine field. Here's how to reduce your risk. read more
How a brief break from exercise can actually increase athletic performance. read more
There is a wide spectrum of heat illnesses, some of which seem minor, but others that are life-threatening. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones