Franklin Lee, MD
Dr. Franklin Lee is a urologist at Pali Momi Medical Center.
Born and raised in Kaimuki, Lee went to Wilson Elementary School and graduated from Maryknoll High School before traveling to the mainland to receive his doctorate of medicine from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his urology residency at the University of Washington.
Lee has conducted research on new techniques to improve ultrasound stone detection and contributed to numerous articles in peer-reviewed publications.
Recent Articles by Dr. Franklin Lee
Getting the ball rolling on the discussion of this second most-common cancer in men in their 20s and 30s. read more
There are several different treatment options available; understanding which option is right for you is the most important factor. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones