Emese Somogyi, MD
Dr. Emese Somogyi is a palliative medicine and geriatrics specialist with Pali Momi Medical Center. Her passion is improving quality of life for patients and families facing serious and life-threatening illness.
Recent Articles by Dr. Emese Somogyi
Is Mom Competent to Make Decisions About Her Medical & Personal Care – or Her Finances?
As more and more people are living longer these days, families and physicians are increasingly struggling with this question. read moreIs Mom Competent to Make Decisions About Her Medical & Personal Care – or Her Finances?
- Stroke Awareness: When Every Second Counts
- A Well-Stocked Safety Kit is Key to Surviving a Natural Disaster
- Common Signs of Colon Cancer to Discuss with Your Doc
- Can You Liven Up Your Liver with a Detox?
- Safety Tips to Prevent Burns & Scalds When in the Kitchen with Kids
- Uncovering the Causes of Pregnancy Cravings