Beginning Monday, February 4, 2019.
Why are we changing to a centralized check in?
- Centralized registration will make checking-in immediate, right from the first floor.
- Department staff will have more time to assist patients face to face.
- A standardized process across all departments for higher levels of efficiency.
- Having one place to check in will decrease confusion of where to go and help navigate our patients through the building.
- Please note that pediatric patients will continue to check in at the pediatrics window on the first floor.
How will Central Registration Work?
- Centralized Registration is conveniently located on the first floor, so that as soon as you walk into the building, you can check in and receive instructions on where to go next.
- You will still see the same friendly faces you have always seen.
What do I do once I check in?
- Once you are in our system, please report to the department of your appointment, where the care team will be expecting you.
- Don’t worry, the staff will automatically know you have arrived for your appointment.
- You will be called from the department’s waiting area.