MyChart® by Hawaii Pacific Health, formerly known as MyHealthAdvantage, is an online patient portal that gives you access to your health care information and allows you to connect with your doctor around the clock, in a way that’s convenient for you.
Great news! We’ve updated MyChart with new features that will make it even more convenient to access your health information and receive care with Hawaii Pacific Health.
In addition to scheduling appointments, emailing your doctor and getting prescription refills, you can now check in remotely, be notified if an earlier appointment becomes available, fill out online forms in advance, and much more.
Plus, you can still pay bills online, track the health care needs of family members and view test results quickly and securely.
Staying Connected Just Got Easier
Effective August 20, 2018, MyChart by Hawaii Pacific Health will offer new and improved features so you can:
Connect with your doctor and care team.
• Schedule appointments.*
• Email your doctor with questions.
• View summaries of your doctor visits.
Manage your health.
• Get prescription refills and update medications.
• View test results securely.
• Get online medical records downloaded for free.
• Update allergy information.
Optimize your appointments.
• E-check in.*
• Request to be notified of earlier possible appointments.
• Fill out required forms in advance, and save time during registration.
Help family members track their health care.
• Track annual appointments and immunizations.
• Update care details for seniors.
Manage your account.
• Pay bills online.*
• Access a comprehensive history of treatments.
*Not all features are available at all locations.
How to Get Started
To get started, talk to your health care provider. You may also call 535-7725 (Oahu), 246-1663 (Kauai) or 1-877-228-1894 (toll free).
Questions About How to Use MyChart? Download the MyChart Users Guide
MyChart is Not for Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters or emergencies, go to the emergency department of any hospital and/or dial "911."
MyChart® is licensed from and a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.