MyChart® by Hawaii Pacific Health, formerly known as MyHealthAdvantage, is an online patient portal that gives you access to your health care information and allows you to connect with your doctor around the clock, in a way that’s convenient for you.
With MyChart, you have 24/7 access to:
- Email your doctor with questions about your health.
- View recent test results securely.
- Get prescription refills.
- View a summary of your doctor visits.
- Help family members track their health care.
- Schedule doctor appointments.*
- Pay bills online.*
*Not all features are available at all locations.
How to Get Started
To get started, talk to your health care provider. You may also call 535-7725 (Oahu), 246-1663 (Kauai) or 1-877-228-1894 (toll free).
Questions About How to Use MyChart? Download the MyChart Users Guide
MyChart is Not for Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters or emergencies, go to the emergency department of any hospital and/or dial "911."
MyChart® is licensed from and a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.