The Retina Center at Pali Momi, Retina Consultants of Hawaii, Inc. & Hawai'i Pacific Health present the 51st Visiting Retina Professor Lecture. This offering is for Physicians, Nurses, Ophthalmologists and Retina Specialists.
1. Identify unmet needs in wet AMD management.
2. Identify the potential risks and benefits of new treatment options for wet AMD.
3. Review the relative efficacy and safety of various treatments options for DME.
4. Optimize, as a healthcare team, long-term visual outcomes by using current treatments.
Information coming soon!
2199 Kalia Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96815
Contact Sheila Chamian, The Retina Center at Pali Momi, at
(808) 380-8060 of by email at email@example.com.
Visiting Retina Professor Series 2022