This activity is designed to increase knowledge in Nurses caring for patients receiving tele-monitoring.
1. Examine the cardiac cycle.
2. Identify the elements of a cardiac telemetry rhythm.
3. Interpret normal sinus rhythm.
4. Interpret abnormal cardiac rhythms.
5. Examine the physiology of myocardial ischemia.
In support of improving patient care, Hawai‘i Pacific Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 contact hours for nurses.