This conference is intended for nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals.
1. Develop strong relationships that help create a community with common goals and purpose.
2. Apply conflict strategies using your individual conflict style.
3. Demonstrate the core elements of team effectiveness.
4. Provide guidance through challenging situations by implementing leadership values and philosophies.
5. Improve communication skills by sharpening personal awareness of listening skills and giving effective and timely feedback.
6. Apply the elements of collaborative leadership strategies.
In support of improving patient care, Hawai‘i Pacific Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health designates this live activity for 13.75 contact hours for nurses.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education and this activity is accredited for 13.75 contact hours for attendance at the entire CE session.
Email Jared Lazo at Jared.Lazo@hawaiipacifichealth.org
Fundamentals of Leadership