This class is closed, please navigate here to look for open classes
Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
Jamil Aboulhosn, MD
Director, Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Streisand Chair in Cardiology
Division of Cardiology Departments of Medicine and Pediatrics
OVERALL CONFERENCE OBJECTIVES:
1. Identify and manage congenital cardiac conditions in pregnant patients.
2. Implement appropriate interventions to care for extra-cardiac conditions associated with congenital heart disease.
3. Assess preoperative risk and provide perioperative and postoperative care in adult patients with congenital heart disease.
4. Apply technological advances to the care of the patient with congenital heart disease.
5. Collaborate to understand the roles of each of the inter-professional team members in the care of congenital heart disease patients.
CONFERENCE BONUS SESSION:
An interactive session of live echocardiogram and 3D models of patients with congenital heart defects.
In support of improving patient care, Hawai‘i Pacific Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s)™ and 12.0 contact hours for nurses. This activity is assigned the Joint Accreditation Universal Activity Number (UAN) JA4006398-0000-19-002-L04-P and is accredited for 12.0 hours for attendance at the entire CE session.
EARLY REGISTRATION (by January 3, 2019): $295.00
REGISTRATION (from January 4, 2019): $345.00
Take advantage of the early registration!
Register and remit your registration fee online:
Registration fees will be refunded in full for cancellations received in writing by Thursday, January 17, 2019.
Please contact Hawai'i Pacific Health
Conference Services at (808) 522-3469.