From birth control through pregnancy and childbirth to menopause, our OB-GYNs help their patients with reproductive health care throughout their lives.
Our OB-GYNs treat an array of conditions, including infertility, menopause, hormonal disorders, sterilization or termination of pregnancy, reproductive-related cancers and incontinence. We also coordinate prenatal genetic counseling.
Our board-certified OB-GYNs can perform laser surgery, laparoscopy and colposcopy and provide surgical treatment of infertility and tubal reconstruction surgery.
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Straub
Straub's board-certified OB-GYN physicians provide women with compassionate, personalized obstetric and gynecological care.
- Family planning services
- Infertility evaluation
- Termination of pregnancy
- Management of high-risk obstetric patients
- Management of diabetic pregnancies
- Prenatal genetic counseling available by referral
- Laser surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Colposcopy procedures
- Treat menopause and its related problems
- Provide hormone replacement therapy
- Reproductive-related cancer or hormonal disorders
- Surgical treatment of infertility and tubal reconstruction surgery
- Specialty consultations in urogynecology (incontinence problems in women)
Straub Obstetrics & Gynecology: 1-808-522-4777