From birth control through pregnancy and childbirth to menopause, our OB-GYNs help their patients with reproductive health care throughout their lives.
Our OB-GYNs treat an array of conditions, including infertility, menopause, hormonal disorders, sterilization or termination of pregnancy, reproductive-related cancers and incontinence. We also coordinate prenatal genetic counseling.
Our board-certified OB-GYNs can perform laser surgery, laparoscopy and colposcopy and provide surgical treatment of infertility and tubal reconstruction surgery.
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OB-GYN) at Straub
Straub's board-certified OB-GYN physicians provide women with compassionate, personalized obstetric and gynecological care.
- Family planning services
- Infertility evaluation
- Termination of pregnancy
- Management of high-risk obstetric patients
- Management of diabetic pregnancies
- Prenatal genetic counseling available by referral
- Laser surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Colposcopy procedures
- Treat menopause and its related problems
- Provide hormone replacement therapy
- Reproductive-related cancer or hormonal disorders
- Surgical treatment of infertility and tubal reconstruction surgery
- Specialty consultations in urogynecology (incontinence problems in women)
Straub offers minimally invasive robotic surgery for many gynecological procedures, which can help decrease the chances of complications, lessen recovery times and allow for better outcomes.
Straub Obstetrics & Gynecology: 1-808-522-4777