If you’d prefer to stay home due to the present pandemic, you have access to urgent care services via telephone and video visits with board-certified Straub physicians for most non-emergency conditions through Virtual Urgent Care.
Click here to find out more.
Learn more about how our facilities are ready to care for you and keep you safe.
We understand accidents and illnesses happen without warning. Our urgent care and walk-in clinics provide quick and easy access for patients that may not need to visit an emergency room, but can't wait until the next day to see a primary care physician.
In addition, our walk-in clinics provide routine medical care close to home, including primary care, women's care, men's care, lab testing, x-rays and more.
Urgent care and walk-in clinics are not a substitute for emergency services. If you are experiencing an emergency, dial 911.
Services vary by location. Select a location below to view their most current hours:
- Virtual Urgent Care
- Kapiolani Medical Center - Pediatric After Hours and Walk-in Clinic
- Straub Medical Center - Hawaii Kai Clinic (Walk-in services temporarily closed)
- Straub Medical Center - Kahala Clinic & Urgent Care
- Straub Medical Center - Kapolei Clinic & Urgent Care
- Straub Medical Center - Mililani Clinic (Walk-in services temporarily closed)
- Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic (Walk-in services temporarily closed)
- Straub Medical Center - Ward Village Clinic & Urgent Care
- Straub Medical Center - Doctor On Call - Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (Walk-in services temporarily closed)
- Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call - Sheraton Waikiki (Hours changed)
- Straub Medical Center - King Street Clinic (The Ward Avenue entrance is currently closed. Access to clinics is available through the King Street entrance.)
Programs & Services available at:
Straub is dedicated to providing you and your entire family with quality and convenient care, close to you. We are pleased to offer Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinics. These locations provide prompt, professional care for non-life-threatening, common illnesses and injuries. No appointment is necessary – you simply walk in. Select a Straub location above to view their most current hours.
Walk-In and Same-day Video Visits with Kapiolani Physicians
Kapiolani After-Hours Clinic offers comprehensive pediatric non-emergent after-hours care for infants, children, and teens up to age 18 years.
Walk-in without an appointment or call 808-763-2888 to schedule a same-day Video Visit from the convenience of your smartphone, computer, or tablet*.
Receive care for your child for minor illnesses and injuries, including:
• Common cough and cold
Walk-in patients have access to radiology, laboratory, and screening for flu, strep and COVID-19 on-site should those services be needed.
*Please note that not all situations are appropriate for walk-in care or virtual care. If your child is experiencing a potentially life-threatening illness or injury, call 911 or immediately go to the nearest emergency department.
If your child requires a well-child exam or has special health care needs, please schedule with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) during their office hours. If you need help finding a PCP, please call 643-4DOC or Find a Physician online.