At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. Given today's environment, we have taken additional steps at our medical centers and clinics to keep our patients and staff safe. Click here to learn more.
Location and Contact:
98-151 Pali Momi Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Rehab is open until 8 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday and until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic walk-in services are temporarily closed. Alternative clinics offering walk-in services are listed here. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Please be aware of renovations taking place in the Pearlridge clinic beginning on February 18. During this time, you may encounter some noise during your visit as a result of the construction We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to make these necessary improvements to our clinic.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Well-baby, well-child and adolescent check-ups
- Adult physical examination
- Obstetric/Gynecology and family planning services
- Treadmill testing/Holter Monitor
- Dietary and health education counseling
- Physical Therapy
- On-site lab testing
- Contact lenses/Optical Shop
- Pre-marital lab tests
- Routine immunizations
- Specialty services, including: cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, neurology (adult and pediatric) and sleep disorders, ophthalmology, physiatry, rheumatology, sports medicine, and vascular surgery.