Location and Contact:
98-151 Pali Momi Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Rehab is open until 8 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday and until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Walk-In Clinic at Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic will be closed on all Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays in September. The Walk-in Clinic will also be closed on Tuesday 9/18 and Friday 9/20.
The Walk-In Clinic at Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic will also be closed on all Tuesdays and Saturdays in October.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit our other Walk-In Clinic locations at Mililani, Hawaii Kai, King Street or our Straub Doctors on Call locations at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort or Sheraton Waikiki if you have any after-hours needs for medical care that do not require emergency attention.
Straub Pearlridge is proud to bring you and your whole family the best in medical care at a convenient, close-to-home location. Our mission at Straub is to provide you and your family with the finest health care possible in a caring and compassionate atmosphere.
We believe that informed patients and families are better prepared to make health care decisions and to follow prescribed treatments. We welcome your questions and value your opinions and participation in all aspects of your care.
We provide health care for the entire family here at the Straub Pearlridge Clinic.
Also, by being a Straub patient, you'll have access to nearly 200 specialists and all the services of Straub Medical Center.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Well-baby, well-child and adolescent check-ups
- Adult physical examination
- Obstetric/Gynecology and family planning services
- Treadmill testing/Holter Monitor
- Dietary and health education counseling
- Physical Therapy
- On-site lab testing
- Contact lenses/Optical Shop
- Pre-marital lab tests
- Routine immunizations
- Specialty services, including: cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, neurology (adult and pediatric) and sleep disorders, ophthalmology, physiatry, rheumatology, sports medicine, and vascular surgery.
This location does not provide walk-in care.