At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. In light of current events, all non-urgent office visits are being postponed for at least 30 days. Patients are being notified directly to reschedule. If you have any questions, contact your physician’s office for more information.
Please visit HawaiiPacificHealth.org/Coronavirus for the most up-to-date information on changes to our services and procedures.
Location and Contact:
98-151 Pali Momi Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Rehab is open until 8 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday and until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
Beginning on March 18, the Walk-In Clinic will be closed until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit either our walk-in clinic at King Street, or the Kapolei, Ward Village or Doctors on Call at Sheraton Waikiki urgent care locations for after-hours medical care that does not require emergency attention.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Please be aware of renovations taking place in the Pearlridge clinic beginning on February 18. During this time, you may encounter some noise during your visit as a result of the construction We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to make these necessary improvements to our clinic.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Well-baby, well-child and adolescent check-ups
- Adult physical examination
- Obstetric/Gynecology and family planning services
- Treadmill testing/Holter Monitor
- Dietary and health education counseling
- Physical Therapy
- On-site lab testing
- Contact lenses/Optical Shop
- Pre-marital lab tests
- Routine immunizations
- Specialty services, including: cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, neurology (adult and pediatric) and sleep disorders, ophthalmology, physiatry, rheumatology, sports medicine, and vascular surgery.