Location and Contact:
98-151 Pali Momi Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Rehab is open until 8 p.m. on Tuesday-Friday and until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
The Walk-In Clinic at Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic will closed on Thursday, February 12 and Monday, February 17.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please click here to find another walk-in clinic near you for any after-hours medical care that does not require emergency attention.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Well-baby, well-child and adolescent check-ups
- Adult physical examination
- Obstetric/Gynecology and family planning services
- Treadmill testing/Holter Monitor
- Dietary and health education counseling
- Physical Therapy
- On-site lab testing
- Contact lenses/Optical Shop
- Pre-marital lab tests
- Routine immunizations
- Specialty services, including: cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, neurology (adult and pediatric) and sleep disorders, ophthalmology, physiatry, rheumatology, sports medicine, and vascular surgery.