At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. Given today's environment, we have taken additional steps at our medical centers and clinics to keep our patients and staff safe. Click here to learn more.
Location and Contact:
98-151 Pali Momi Street
Aiea, HI 96701
Monday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - Noon
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Straub Medical Center - Pearlridge Clinic walk-in services are temporarily closed. Alternative clinics offering walk-in services are listed here. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Primary Care
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents, and adults
- Well-baby, well-child, and adolescent check-ups
- Routine immunizations
- Adult physical examination
- On-site lab testing
- Obstetrics/Gynecology and family planning services
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- Dietary and health education counseling
- Contact lenses/Optical Shop
- Specialty services, including: Anti-coagulation, behavioral health, dermatology, hand surgery, neurology (adult and pediatric) and sleep disorders, ophthalmology, sports medicine, and urology.