Live well, one night at a time.
The Sleep Medicine Department of Hawaii Pacific Health, located at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, is an accredited, full-service sleep center in the Pacific Basin which offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services to pediatric patients from 4 months to 17 years of age with sleep-related disorders such as insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, obstructive sleep apnea, heavy snoring, narcolepsy, nightmares or sleepwalking/sleeptalking.
Can You Answer Yes to Any of These Questions?
- Does your child feel tired when he/she wakes up?
- Does your child find it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep?
- Does your child snore or make odd sleep noises?
- Any abnormal behaviors while sleeping such as walking, talking or eating during your child's sleep?
- Does your child fall asleep at school?
- Does your child have a hard time focusing in school?
If the answer is Yes, then call us today to see what we can do for you: 983-8626, option 1
Sleep Conditions Treated
- Sleep apnea
- Restless leg syndrome
- Pediatric sleep disorders
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Excessive daytime somnolence
- In-lab sleep studies (Polysomnography)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Comprehensive sleep consultations for pediatrics