During the month of October & November 2016, the following construction activities will occur:
- Patient Drop Off & landscaping construction is in progress.
- Sidewalk detour will need to take place along Bingham St fronting the construction area.
- There will be some noise issue & congestion in the private fire lane and driveway as the construction of the generator building continues and construction trucks come in and out.
- Drills, jackhammers and saw cutters will continue to be used throughout the day.
- Drivers using Bingham Street should expect some delays, as construction and commercial trucks will be in the area to haul away debris and delivering supplies/construction materials.
- There may be some congestion at the patient drop-off area due to these activities. Staff will be on hand to assist patients and families.
We apologize for any inconvenience
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued support as we build a new hospital for Hawaii’s keiki.
Should you have any concerns or questions about our construction project, please call our construction information line at 808-535-7669.
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Demolition (using jackhammer, saw cutting, etc.) 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There will be a break in construction during the midday when the crew stops for lunch.
For information, call the construction information hotline at 808-535-7669, or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kapiolanimedicalcenter for the latest updates.