During the month of November 2015, the following construction activities will occur:
- Exterior wall glazing, metal panel and stucco installation.
- Generator building construction continues in the private lane.
- Drills, jackhammers and saw cutters will continue to be used throughout the day.
- Work on exterior windows and and metal panel installation will additionally be carried out.
- There may be some congestion in the private fire lane and driveway as the construction of the generator building continues and construction trucks come in and out.
- Drivers using Bingham St should expect some delays, as commercial trucks will be in the area to haul away the debris.
- There may be some congestion at the patient drop-off area. Staff will be on hand to assist patients and families.
We apologize for any inconvenience
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued support as we build a new hospital for Hawaii’s keiki.
Should you have any concerns or questions about our construction project, please call our construction information line at 808-535-7669.
Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Demolition (using jackhammer, saw cutting, etc.) 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
There will be a break in construction during the midday when the crew stops for lunch.
For information, call the construction information hotline at 808-535-7669, or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kapiolanimedicalcenter for the latest updates.