During the week of November 24, 2014, the following construction activities will occur:
- Early next week, we will be placing the last beam atop our new roof. This will end the structure erection phase of our project.
- The construction site will be closed on Thursday, November 27, 2014 in observance of Thanksgiving.
- There may be some congestion in the private fire lane and driveway as the construction of the generator building continues and construction trucks come in and out.
- Drivers using Bingham Street should expect some delays, as construction and commercial trucks will be in the area to haul away debris and delivering supplies/construction materials.
- There may be some congestion at the patient drop-off area due to these activities. Staff will be on hand to assist patients and families.
We apologize for any inconvenience
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your continued support as we build a new hospital for Hawaii’s keiki.
Should you have any concerns or questions about our construction project, please call our construction information line at 808-535-7669.
Monday through Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
Demolition (using jackhammer, saw cutting, etc.) 9 a.m. – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 6 pm
There will be a break in construction during the midday when the crew stops for lunch.