This class is closed, please navigate here to look for open classes
This conference is intended for nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare leaders who are interested in enhancing their skillset for leading teams.
1. Describe the importance of developing strong relationships that help to create a community with purpose.
2. Determine one’s own conflict style and learn how to apply conflict strategies appropriately.
3. Demonstrate the core elements of team effectiveness.
4. Identify leadership values and philosophies that can provide guidance through challenging situation.
5. Discuss how to improve communication skills by sharpening personal awareness of listening skills and giving effective feedback.
In support of improving patient care, Hawai‘i Pacific Health is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Hawai‘i Pacific Health designates this live activity for 14.0 contact hours for nurses. This activity is also assigned the Universal Activity Number (UAN) 0587-0000-17-032-L04-P and is accredited for 14.0 hours for pharmacists.
This activity is intended for employees of Hawai'i Pacific Health, including non-employees who have credentialing privileges within HPH.
For registration information please contact Jared Lazo at (808) 535-7544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.