Pali Momi has delivered many medical firsts for the community, including West Oahu's only interventional cardiac catheterization units for the detection and treatment of heart disease, a fully integrated minimally invasive surgical suite, CT scan and MRI services, emergency services, a women's center, the state's first retina center and the largest comprehensive center for cancer care on this side of the island.
- Pali Momi Medical Center is the only hospital in Hawaii to be a Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion in 2018.
- Pali Momi Medical Center is the only hospital in Hawaii to be a Five-Star Recipient for Carotid Surgery in 2018.
- Pali Momi Medical Center is 1 of only 2 hospitals in Hawaii to achieve 5 stars in Hip Fracture Repair in 2018 by Healthgrades®.
- 2017 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold Plus award for Stroke Care.
- Awarded an “A” in Spring 2014, Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group (national leader on patient safety).
- 2017 Partnership for Patients/Premier Hospital Engagement Network 2.0 Award for reducing harm and readmissions.
- 2017 QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit from Premier Inc. for proven methods of quality, safety and efficiency in patient care.
- Recognized Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Pali Momi Women’s Center is designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. It is ranked among the top women’s centers in the nation.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
Pioneering Care for Central and West Oahu
Pali Momi is the only facility in Central and West Oahu that provides life-saving care through the following:
- Interventional cardiac catheterization unit.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Advanced minimally invasive surgical technology.
- Comprehensive Women’s Center.
In order to continue bringing excellent care to the community, Pali Momi has added new advancements:
- Fetal diagnostics and obstetric ultrasound imaging for pregnant women.
- Advanced cardiac electrophysiology screenings.
- Latest Imaging technology including 3T MRI and 320-slice CT.
- Dedicated Infusion Therapy Services suite.
- Outpatient MRI suite featuring extended hours.