Pali Momi has delivered many medical firsts for the community, including West Oahu's only interventional cardiac catheterization units for the detection and treatment of heart disease, a fully integrated minimally invasive surgical suite, CT scan and MRI services, emergency services, a women's center, the state's first retina center and the largest comprehensive center for cancer care on this side of the island.
Awards and Recognitions
- Healthgrades 2020 Five Star recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment; three years in a row (2018-2020).
- Healthgrades 2020 Five Star recipient for Pacemaker Procedures.
- Healthgrades 2020 Five Star recipient in Treatment for Bowel Obstruction.
- Pali Momi Medical Center received the Healthgrades 2019 Outstanding Patient Experience Award™.
- 2016-2019 Awarded an “A” Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group (national leader on patient safety).
- 2019 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and Target: StrokeSM Elite Plus Honor Roll Award for excellence in stroke care.
- Pali Momi Medical Center was rated as High Performing for Heart Failure care by U.S. News & World Report 2019-20 Best Hospitals.
- Recognized Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.
- Pali Momi Women’s Center is designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. It is ranked among the top women’s centers in the nation.
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence designation from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS).
- Accredited cancer center by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Pioneering Care for Central and West Oahu
Pali Momi is the only facility in Central and West Oahu that provides life-saving care through the following:
- Interventional cardiac catheterization unit.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Advanced minimally invasive surgical technology.
- Largest integrated Women’s Center.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Simulation education lab.
In order to continue bringing excellent care to the community, Pali Momi has added new advancements:
- Fetal diagnostics and obstetric ultrasound imaging for pregnant women.
- Advanced cardiac electrophysiology screenings.
- Latest Imaging technology including 3T MRI and 320-slice CT.
- State-of-the-art, comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Outpatient MRI suite featuring extended hours.
- Advanced simulation education lab for continuing education.