At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. Given today's environment, we have taken additional steps at our medical centers and clinics to keep our patients and staff safe. Click here to learn more.
Location and Contact:
7192 Kalanianaole Hwy. #A200
Koko Marina Shopping Center
Honolulu, HI 96825
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Straub Medical Center - Hawaii Kai Clinic walk-in services are temporarily closed. Alternative clinics offering walk-in services are listed here. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Primary care for the entire family
- Specialty care in Ophthalmology and Dermatology.
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Physical examinations for children and adults.
- Complete obstetrics/gynecology and family planning services.
- Women's health services
- Lab testing and on-site x-ray
- Physical therapy services
- DEXA bone densitometer