At Pali Momi Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. In light of current events, we have temporarily revised our visitor policies and limited access to the medical center. Please visit HawaiiPacificHealth.org/Coronavirus for the most up-to-date information.
Since its opening, Pali Momi Medical Center has delivered many medical firsts for Central and West Oahu, including:
- The first interventional cardiac catheterization unit to detect and treat heart disease
- First retina center in Hawaii
- Minimally invasive surgical technology featuring the da Vinci robot-aided system
- A comprehensive women’s center
- A comprehensive cancer center for more accessible care
- A complete bariatric surgery program
- The most advanced diagnostic imaging technology available
Today, Pali Momi continues to provide award-winning care to thousands of patients each year. Pali Momi has been recognized by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for its stroke care program. The Bariatric Surgery Program offers complete patient care, lifestyle transition and support, and has received Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and is recognized as a Quality Improvement Program Accredited Center, a joint program of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
With more than 1,200 employees and more than 500 physicians, Pali Momi is fully accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent nonprofit organization that certifies health care organizations and programs in the United States.
Location and Contact:
98-1079 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
Sunday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM