Location and Contact
2255 Kalakaua Avenue
Manor Wing #1
Honolulu, HI 96815
Sunday-Saturday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Thanksgiving and Christmas Day: 10 a.m-6 p.m.
No emergency services.
Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call at Sheraton Waikiki offers the highest quality medical care in Waikiki, conveniently open daily, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Whether you live or work in Waikiki, or if you're visiting, we can meet your health care needs. We offer a broad range of non-emergency medical care, including diagnosis and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, laboratory services and X-ray. In addition, Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call offers a full spectrum of occupational health services such as contracted pre-employment physical examinations, drug tests, worker's compensation care and immunizations for adults.
Our physicians at Doctors On Call are assisted by a full staff of nurses, accredited technicians, patient service representatives and Japanese/English bilingual translators. And our nearby Straub Medical Center is just minutes away for further treatment and testing.
Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call is NOT an emergency room. If you believe that you have an emergency, you should call 911 or go immediately to the closest hospital emergency room.
- Courtesy van service between Waikiki hotels and the main clinic
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury including work-related injuries
- Contracted pre-employment physicals and drug screenings
- Immunizations for adults
- Referrals to Straub Medical Center for specialty services
- Doctors On Call accepts major insurance plans, including contracted overseas travel insurance, HMSA (Blue Cross & Blue Shield), and Medicare.