At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. In light of current events, we have changed our operating hours. Please visit HawaiiPacificHealth.org/Coronavirus for the most up-to-date information on changes to our services and procedures.
Location and Contact:
2255 Kalakaua Avenue
Manor Wing #1
Honolulu, HI 96815
Sunday - Saturday (including holidays): 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
No emergency services.
Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call at Sheraton Waikiki offers the highest quality medical care in Waikiki, conveniently open daily, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Whether you live or work in Waikiki, or if you're visiting, we can meet your health care needs. We offer a broad range of non-emergency medical care, including diagnosis and treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, laboratory services and X-ray. In addition, Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call offers a full spectrum of occupational health services such as contracted pre-employment physical examinations, drug tests, worker's compensation care and immunizations for adults.
Our physicians at Doctors On Call are assisted by a full staff of nurses, accredited technicians, patient service representatives and Japanese/English bilingual translators. And our nearby Straub Medical Center is just minutes away for further treatment and testing.
Straub Medical Center - Doctors On Call is NOT an emergency room. If you believe that you have an emergency, you should call 911 or go immediately to the closest hospital emergency room.
- Courtesy van service between Waikiki hotels and the main clinic
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury including work-related injuries
- Contracted pre-employment physicals and drug screenings
- Immunizations for adults
- Referrals to Straub Medical Center for specialty services
- Doctors On Call accepts major insurance plans, including contracted overseas travel insurance, HMSA (Blue Cross & Blue Shield), and Medicare.