At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. Given today's environment, we have taken additional steps at our medical centers and clinics to keep our patients and staff safe. Click here to learn more.
Location and Contact:
46-056 Kamehameha Highway
Windward Mall (2nd floor, near Movie Theater), Suite 221
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Monday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
This location does not provide walk-in care.
Please click here to find a walk-in clinic near you for any after-hours medical care that does not require emergency attention.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Periodic physical examinations for children and adults
- Complete obstetrics/gynecology and family planning services
- Lab testing and on-site x-ray
- Dietary and health education counseling