Hawaii Pacific Health is offering free virtual Advance Care Planning classes online.
Register and attend with your family and friends to learn the importance of advance care planning.
Key areas of discussion include:
- Why it is important to have early conversations on your wishes with your loved ones
- How to complete and advance directive, understanding the role of health care power of attorney and choosing wisely
- Reviewing the difference between an advance directive and Provider Order for Life-Sustaining Treatment (POLST) document
- Sharing the information with your loved ones and medical providers
Virtual Training Dates:
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m
- Thursday, July 29, 2021 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m
Where: Zoom class