Pali Momi offers a wide range of OB-GYN Ultrasound Services, which ensures that all exams are performed under the direct supervision and interpreted by our GYN ultrasound-trained physicians. Pali Momi also provides obstetrical ultrasound services by Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists from our sister facility, Kapiolani Fetal Diagonstic Center in Honolulu. Specializing in the care of pregnant women and their fetuses, including high-risk pregnancies, our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring ultrasound services are provided in a safe and comfortable environment in a location that is easily accessible for women in Central and West Oahu.
Bone health program (Osteoporosis)
• DEXA (hip and spine) scanning
• Osteo-cise and structural strength classes (located at Pali Momi)
• Free public information sessions
• Digital 2D and 3D mammography (tomosynthesis breast imaging)
• Computer-aided detection (CAD) advanced analysis of images to help detect the presence of abnormalities
• Non-surgical breast biopsy (stereotactic and ultrasound)
• Breast ultrasound
• Gynecology ultrasound
• OB Ultrasound
• Patient navigators dedicated to supporting cancer patients along their journey
• Cancer support groups
• Free patient resource room, including private room for wig fittings, look good feel better and consultations
• Complimentary healing touch
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please call to ask about our 6 a.m.