The Pali Momi Women’s Center has grown to meet the needs of the Central and West Oahu communities. Patients have come to depend on the Women’s Center for regular checkups and advanced breast health care. Conveniently located next to Pearlridge Center Uptown, the center combines excellent care and patient safety, all in a relaxing, healing environment.
Pali Momi offers a wide range of OB-GYN imaging services, which ensures that all exams are performed under the direct supervision and interpreted by our GYN ultrasound-trained physicians. Obstetrical ultrasound services are provided by Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists from our sister facility, Kapiolani Fetal Diagonstic Center in Honolulu. Specializing in the care of pregnant women and their fetuses, including high-risk pregnancies, our team of experts is dedicated to ensuring ultrasound services are provided in a safe and comfortable environment in a location that is easily accessible for women in Central and West Oahu.
Bone health program (Osteoporosis)
• DEXA (hip and spine) scanning
• Osteo-cise and structural strength classes (located at Pali Momi)
• Free public information sessions
• Digital 2D and 3D mammography (tomosynthesis breast imaging)
• Computer-aided detection (CAD) advanced analysis of images to help detect the presence of abnormalities
• Non-surgical breast biopsy (stereotactic and ultrasound)
• Breast ultrasound
• Patient navigators dedicated to supporting cancer patients along their journey
• Cancer support groups
• Free patient resource room, including private room for wig fittings, look good feel better and consultations
• Complimentary healing touch
• Health and wellness classes and events
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Please call to ask about our 6 a.m.