The Cardiology Department at Wilcox offers a wide range of adult, non-invasive cardiovascular services, such as echocardiography, exercise stress testing, and cardiac monitoring. We also offer State-of-the-Art Adult and Pediatric Echocardiography and Electroencephalograms. Additionally, Wilcox has the only Cardiac Rehab Lab on Kauai. Here, patients are able to receive specially designated treatment plans that focus on their own unique conditions and limitations. The Cardiac Rehab Lab utilizes exercise treadmills, bikes, cross-trainers and free weights.
EKG, Exercise Stress Testing and Cardiac Monitoring
- Physician Supervised Exercise Stress Testing – Treadmill and Arm Ergometer
- Cardiac Monitoring
- 24hr, 48hr and 7-day Holter testing
- 30-day Event Monitoring
- 30-day Mobile Telemetry
State-of-the-Art Adult and Pediatric Echocardiography
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Treadmill and Pharmacologic Stress Echocardiography Testing
- 3D Echocardiography and Myocardial Strain Quantification
EEG Services - Electroencephalograms
Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Phase II Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
Wilcox Medical Center
3-3420 Kuhio Highway, Lihue, HI 96766
Monday-Saturday: 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Public Parking Garage
Entrance is located off of Kuhio Highway.
Open 24 hours/7 days a week.