Available at the following centers:
Kapiolani Pali Momi Straub Wilcox
A gynecologist is a physician who specializes in women’s reproductive health. They typically will provide annual health checkups, including pelvic and breast exams, and provide care for gynecologic issues such as:
- Ovarian cysts.
- Menopausal symptoms.
- Pelvic organ prolapse.
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Sexually transmitted infections.
- Vaginal infections.
- Heavy, painful and/or irregular periods.
Other services include:
- Routine annual gynecologic exams including pelvic, breast and pap smears.
- Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
- Treatment for abnormal pap smears.
- Evaluation for and scheduling of major and minor gynecologic surgeries.