At Straub Medical Center, the health and safety of our patients, care providers and staff is our top priority. Given today's environment, we have taken additional steps at our medical centers and clinics to keep our patients and staff safe. Click here to learn more.
Location and Contact:
800 S. King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Our mission is to create a healthier Hawaii and because Straub is a part of Hawaii Pacific Health, patients have access to one of the largest health care systems in Hawaii.
Straub is a participating provider with HMSA, UHA, HMAA and accepts more than 150 insurance plans including Medicare and many foreign insurance plans.
Straub has been a leader in providing specialized medicine services to Hawaii companies through Straub's Occupational Health Department.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury for infants, children, adolescents and adults
- Periodic physical examinations and preventive health maintenance
- Pre-employment physicals
- Executive health examinations
- Work capacity evaluations
- Toxicology evaluations
- Accident prevention programs
- Work site evaluations
- Permanent partial disability ratings