Join us at our annual
PALI MOMI FAMILY HEALTH FAIR
DATE: Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
TIME: 8-11 a.m.
LOCATION: Pali Momi Medical Center
Enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 $50 giftcards to Pearlridge Center!
The Pali Momi Family Health Fair is back – and it’s better than ever this year!
In addition to FREE health screenings and wellness information to help you create your healthiest life, there’s plenty of new and exciting activities for the whole ‘ohana!
NEW this year:
• MOVE! Get your heart pumping with a Zumba dance-off and boot camp trainer exhibitions.
• EAT! Feast your eyes on live recipe demonstrations, plus free tastings and healthy eating info sessions with our registered dietitians.
• LEARN! Listen to guest speakers discuss important topics, including fall prevention, arthritis and carpal tunnel, and prescription medication management as part of our Community Education Speaker Series for Seniors and Caregivers. You’ll also have the chance to meet crewmembers from the Polynesian Voyaging Society speaking on the Hokule’a voyage!
• SO MUCH MORE!
Full list of activities and stations you’ll find at the Family Health Fair include:
- New Patient Station
- Zumba/Step Fusion with Bernie
- Boot Camp Fitness Demonstrations
- Smoothie Blender Bike
- Healthy Food Demonstrations
- Ask a Dietitian Info Sessions - Height/Weight, Body Fat and BMI
- Keiki Face and Body Painting
- Teddy Bear Clinic (don’t forget your teddy bear!)
- Let’s Play...Keeping Kids Active, Healthy and Injury Free
- Glo Germ Hand Hygiene
- Kapi‘olani Medical Center Tobacco Cessation Program
- CT Low Dose Lung Screenings
- Sleep Center at Pali Momi
- Glaucoma Screenings
- Vision Screening by the Lions Club
- Cholesterol Screening by Clinical Labs Hawaii
- Diabetes Screening and Education
- Blood Oxygen Level Checks
- Pali Momi Women’s Center and Mammogram Scheduling
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health Cancer Center at Pali Momi Medical Center
- American Cancer Society Skin Cancer Awareness
- Stroke Care
- Cardiac Services
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health 360° Weight Management Center
- Hawai‘i Gastroenterology Specialists, LLP
- Community Education Speaker Series for Seniors and Caregivers
- Crewmembers from the Polynesian Voyaging Society speaking on the Hokule’a voyage