Valerie Cacho, MD
Dr. Valerie Cacho is the medical director of sleep medicine at Straub Medical Center. She specializes in sleep medicine, as well as internal and integrative medicine. She treats conditions that include snoring, sleep apnea, excessive daytime somnolence, insomnia, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome, parasonmias, circadian rhythm disorders and pediatric sleep disorders.
Cacho provides a comprehensive, patient-centered approach to wellness care that incorporates mind-body techniques and integrative medicine.
During her personal time, she enjoys practicing yoga, reading, cooking and traveling.
Recent Articles by Dr. Valerie Cacho
The benefits of napping are strikingly similar to those of drinking caffeine. Plus – it's free! However, to reap the full rewards of a midday nap, there are a few things to keep in mind. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones