Sami Nasrallah, MD
Dr. Sami Nasrallah is board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology. A member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology (AACE), the Endocrine Society and the American Diabetes Association, his professional interests include endocrinology care, thyroid disease care and diabetes management.
He also is fluent in Arabic.
In his free time, Nasrallah enjoys traveling, swimming, hiking and being a "foodie."
Recent Articles by Dr. Sami Nasrallah
Lifestyle adjustments to help control type 2 diabetes. read more
- Love Your Liver: Look for These 8 Signs of Organ Damage
- Easing Anxiety Over Colonoscopy Prep
- The Problem with Kidney Stones
- Migraine Headache or Something More – Determining the Cause of Your Severe Head Pain
- 6 Common Foodborne Illnesses & How to Prevent Them
- Getting Enough Calcium for Strong & Healthy Bones