Hawaii Pacific Health experts offer tips for parents and caregivers
Date: Thursday, August 6
Time: Noon - 1 p.m.
Join us for a free educational webinar event focused on thoughtful tactics to help families and their keiki during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hawaii Pacific Health experts will review areas of concern and strategies that parents can utilize to stay diligent and support the health and well-being of their family.
Key areas of discussion include:
- Reintegration back into school, sports and the community
- Nutrition and encouraging healthier eating habits
- Mental health and well-being for keiki and parents
Our experts will be available to answer questions from viewers immediately following the panel discussion.
- Dashel Corpe, RD, clinical dietitian
- Dr. Dale Glenn, family medicine physician
- Dr. Jennifer King, pediatric sports medicine physician
- Dr. Beverly Shieh, clinical psychologist