Please note: At this current time, we are not accepting registrations for our ENA classes.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 9 & 10, 2020 (registration deadline October 9)
Hawaii Pacific Health Learning Resource Center
793 South Hotel Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
ENPC is an internationally standardized course designed to provide anyone who works in a pediatric setting with pediatric emergency nursing knowledge and psychomotor skill experience.
- Multi-platform learning with a provider manual, interactive pre-course online modules, and instructor-led classroom activities
- Case-scenario based online modules, some with avatar driven simulation experiences
- Patient experience videos allow you to hear from pediatric patients and their caregivers
- Electronic testing using the provider manual as a reference
- Hands-on skill stations for trauma, respiratory emergencies, and procedures and sedation
- Games and other interactive exercises to explore prioritization and various pediatric emergency patient presentations
ENPC officially attended by RNs; other health care professionals may attend the course as auditors.
2-Day Provider Course Registration Fee
A provider manual and access to pre-course online modules will be provided to you approximately one month prior to the course date. Completion of the pre-course online modules is required before the first day of the class.
- HPH employees: No cost; registration fee paid for by Hawaii Pacific Health
- All others:
- $275.00 – RNs (non-ENA members)
- $245.00 – RNs (ENA members)
- $150.00 – Non-Nursing
Registration is limited. First come first served. Classes may be cancelled due to low enrollment. You will be notified of a cancellation approximately one month prior to course date.
- HPH employees; registration is via the HLC.
- All others, click links below. Should you need to cancel your registration please contact Michelle Zippay. We do not offer refunds but will be happy to reschedule you for another class.
For classes held at the HPH Learning Resource Center, parking is available at the Blaisdell Center for $6.00/day. Electric vehicles park for free. If the Blaisdell is having a special event and closes parking to the public, you will need to find alternate parking. HPH employees who pay for parking at their facility may park at the First Insurance Center (FIC) located at 1100 Ward Avenue. HPH employees parking at FIC, please bring parking ticket to class for validation.
- For classes held at the Hawaii Pacific Health Center for Simulation and Education at Pali Momi Medical Center:
- PMMC employees should abide by the same parking rules they currently follow.
- Others may park on the 2nd floor at the Pearlridge Office Center Building in non-red dot stalls.
As this is a HPH sponsored training; compliance with the HPH dress code policy is required by HPH employees. Tank tops, including tank top dresses, thin straps, T-shirts, blue jeans, sweats, shorts, and slippers are not allowed. Scrubs are permitted and encouraged. We kindly ask non-HPH employees to comply as well. Please also bring a jacket/sweater in case the room is cold.
Please contact the Course Director Holly Hall at email@example.com..
In accordance with the ADA, please advise Michelle Zippayl if you have any disability that requires special materials and /or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.
Continuing Education Provider Course – 18.3 CE
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurse’s Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.