Please note: Classes are designed for our adult patients, and unfortunately we are not able to accommodate children in classes at this time. Thank you for your understanding by leaving your children in the care of family or friends while you attend your class.
We need your help to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all our patients and visitors to our medical center. Please note that you and/or your partner will not be permitted to remain in the tour/class if you are ill or have recently been exposed to a communicable illness such as chickenpox, mumps, measles, upper respiratory infection/cold, flu, diarrhea, etc. We appreciate your understanding a cooperation with this process.
Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children and HMSA invite you and your partner to our FREE Positively Pregnant Class. Whether this is your first or second child, this class can help you have the healthiest pregnancy and baby possible. HMSA membership is not required.
What to expect when you're expecting
As your baby grows and develops, you'll also experience many changes, both physically and emotionally. Knowing what to expect - what's normal and what's not - will help your pregnancy progress as smoothly as possible.
Our two-hour pregnancy class features:
- How baby grows and develops each month
- Common discomforts of pregnancy and what you can do
- Exercise and nutrition for a healthy pregnancy
- Changes mom will go through
- Signs of complications and what to do
- Questions & answers session
- Developed with the assistance of our physicians
- Includes our FREE pregnancy guide