Hawaii Pacific Health is a mission-driven, not-for-profit system with more than 1,600 employed and affiliated physicians. The breadth of our services and expertise means that we are able to provide primary care physicians and pediatricians with a wide range of guidelines to support them when a referral to a specialist is needed.
If you are a physician interested in adult or pediatric care guidelines, click on any of the PDF* links below.
Adult Care Guidelines:
- Otolaryngology - ENT
- Bone & Joint
- Inpatient Dialysis and Transfer for Dialysis Services
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Cardiology - Transfer to Straub or Pali Momi
- Neurosurgery Evaluation - Transfer to Straub
- Neurology Evaluation - Transfer to Straub or Pali Momi
Pediatric Care Guidelines:
- Constipation Work-up and Management
- Headaches - Initial Evaluation and Management
- ADHD - Initial Evaluation and Management
- Hematuria - Initial Evaluation
- Chest Pain - Initial Evaluation
- Neonatal Direct Hyper Bilirubin Work-up
- Transfer to Kapiolani for Higher Level of Neonatal or Pediatric Care
*These guidelines are reviewed and approved by the HPH Medical Group Leadership Council. Please see individual guideline PDFs for effective dates and contact information for questions.