The Hawaii Pacific Health family of doctors and hospitals is one of the state’s largest health care providers. We are a mission-driven, not-for-profit system anchored by four hospitals, 70 clinics and service sites, and more than 1,600 affiliated physicians.
Our focus is on patient care, continuous improvement in quality, and health measures that will benefit the community. We are passionate about delivering the best care to the people of Hawaii, and creating the best work environment to make that happen.
If you are a physician interested in a career with us, we invite you to find out more by clicking on any of the links below.
- Cardiologist Non-Interventional - Pali Momi
- Cardiologist - Straub
- ENT Surgeon - Straub
- Family Medicine - Straub Lanai
- Hospitalists - Straub
- Internal Medicine/Family Medicine - Straub
- Neonatal Hospitalist - Kapiolani
- Neurologist - Straub
- OB/GYN - Straub
- Pediatric & Adult Otolaryngology - Kapiolani
- Pediatric Endocrinologist - Kapiolani
- Pediatric Infectious Disease - Kapiolani
- Pediatrician, General Academic - Kapiolani
- Pediatric Physiatry - Kapiolani
- Pulmonologist - Straub
- Walk-In Clinic - Straub
Please contact our Physician Recruiters today
We would like to talk with you if you're interested in other positions.
1319 Punahou St.
Honolulu, HI 96826
Toll Free: 1-866-751-3058
98-1079 Moanalua Rd
Aiea, HI 96701
888 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96813
Kauai Medical Clinic
3-3420 Kuhio Hwy, Suite B
Lihue, HI 96766